Do you struggle in school?
- Do people tell you you’d do fine if you just tried harder?
- Do you space out when people are explaining things to you?
- Does it feel impossible to focus long enough to finish your homework?
- Does it take you twice as long as the other kids to get anything done?
- Are you the kid in class who gets in trouble for interrupting or doing random stuff?
- Do you procrastinate?
- Do you get anxious?
- Do you sometimes just go blank when taking a test?
- Do you sometimes feel like you’re always forgetting things, always late, always in trouble, always behind?
If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place! Although we talk a lot about ADD and ADHD at the Edge Foundation, we don’t care so much about labels and diagnoses. If these are the things you struggle with, an Edge Coach can make a big difference in your life.