Edge Foundation is doing BIG things and we want you to have a BIG impact with your dollars.
Big or small, all donations made through Seattle Foundation’s GiveBIG event on May 6, 2014 will have a HUGE impact on Edge Foundation
clients. Through GiveBIG, the Seattle Foundation will stretch your gift, allowing even more needed scholarship dollars to provide coaching for needy individuals with ADHD or Executive Function challenges.
Don’t hesitate, mark your calendar, follow this link and make your gift on May 6!
GiveBIG and WIN Big!
Be part of something BIG! GiveBIG in support of ADHD on May 6, 2014!
More details about GiveBIG
- To qualify for GiveBIG, all donations must be made on May 6, 2012, between midnight and midnight, Pacific Time.
- You are not required to register or login at any site to participate.
- You can give anonymously if you wish (but we hope you won’t so we can thank you!)
- It’s easy to donate using any Visa or Discover Card.
- All contributions must be made through the Seattle Foundation’s website to qualify. This website has the highest level of security and you can rest assured your personal information will be safe.
- We are asking for a minimum donation of $25, but encourage you to give more.
- Your contribution is tax deductible.
- GiveBIG is sponsored by the Seattle Foundation and underwritten by sponsors including Microsoft, the Sounders FC and Starbucks.
- Edge serves people with ADHD and other Executive Function challenges nationwide, but because we’re headquartered in Seattle we’re lucky enough to be eligible to participate in the Seattle Foundation’s GiveBIG day.