When you have ADHD, you know that simply wanting to get something accomplished is a lot harder than making it happen.
Students with ADHD struggle with time management every single day — not to mention getting organized, staying focused, and avoiding impulsiveness and procrastination.
What if I told you that there is a proven method — tailor-made for your life — that teaches you the skills you need to reach your goals?
And you can try it today – for free!
ADHD Coaching: A new way to work with your ADHD
That’s right, ADHD coaching has been proven in independent studies to effectively help students improve their ability to get organized, manage their time and set attainable goals.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could . . .
- Get your term paper done without pulling an all-nighter
- Arrive at work on time, all the time
- Stick to your workout schedule
- Turn on your computer and work on your assignment instead of getting lost on Facebook
Coaching works because it starts with you and your goals. Your coach doesn’t tell you what to do. Your coach helps you figure out how to reach your goals.
An ADHD coach has experience and training working with numerous students – just like you – who want to be in charge of their ADHD. They’ve seen students overcome their weaknesses and know how to help you tackle yours.
What does an ADHD coach do?
- An ADHD coach is your advocate-a person who gets to know you and finds ways to help you succeed in your life.
- You and your coach talk regularly and check in about how your life is going.
- Your coach helps you find strategies to stay organized and remember important things.
- Your coach can show you ways to stay focused.
- Your coach can also help you improve the relationships in your life with friends, classmates, teachers, and family members.
Get ready for school with a complementary time management appointment
For a limited time, Edge Foundation is offering a free coaching session to focus on time management. You’ll have an opportunity to talk to an ADHD coach and see for yourself how your coach can help you develop time management strategies that work.
It’s just what you need to be ready to start school off on the right foot.
Try coaching without having to pay a dime
If you’d like to see for yourself how an ADHD coach can help you stay on top of your life, visit this sign up link or call 1-888-718-8886.
What are you waiting for? You’ve got nothing to lose, but a little more time.
Offer expires 10/15/13